Uniquely qualified to be your Parent Coach…
non-judgmental, knowledgeable, personable, practical, and efficient
- I have been working with families of young children since 1992.
- I have a Master’s degree in Education with an emphasis in Early Childhood Development.
- I am a father, a parenting author, and co-creator of Studio Grow.
- I have worked directly with over one thousand families at three San Francisco Bay Area Laboratory Nursery Schools:
Bing Nursery School, Stanford University
The Children’s School, Mills College
The Child Study Center, San Francisco State University
- I am the Director of Woodside Preschool.
- I am a Parent Educator and Workshop Leader at Parents Place, San Francisco and Marin.
- At Stanford, I presented at parent seminars, made home-visits, and conducted intake developmental history interviews and spring development reports with over 800 families of young children. I graded and trained Stanford Psychology students, trained and evaluated teachers, and assisted with Child Development research.
- In September of 2005, I was recognized by Nick Jr. Family Magazine as one of the nation’s most outstanding pre-school educators.
- From 2006-2012, I was observing and writing while over 300,000 people in families with young children visited Studio Grow. It’s where and when I became compelled to decipher the code of how to best lead and communicate with young children – i.e., what works and what doesn’t. (I’ve succeeded and now want to share).
- I have read over one hundred books on Parenting, Early Childhood Development, and Parent Coaching. I tailor all of this knowledge directly to your family.
Tom Limbert is the Bay Area’s Early Childhood Parenting Consultant,
helping parents communicate with confidence, honesty and respect
so they can enjoy a lifelong relationship with their children.
Also available for play-date coaching,
group-coaching, and presentations.
For more information, contact me today!
Initial consultations are FREE.
Let me help you with:
setting limits • sleeping • eating • toilet-training • conflict resolution • sibling relations •
discipline • tantrums • behavior issues • manners • separation anxiety •
transitions • parenting as a couple • single parenting • kindergarten readiness •
choosing childcare • choosing and working with nannies • consistency • embracing parenthood •
fostering independence • emotional resiliency • working through guilt/worries •