Tom Limbert is Parent Coach Tom...
non-judgmental, knowledgeable, personable, practical, and efficient.
Get 26 years of experience working on your side.
Contact me today:
- Working with families of young children since 1992.
- Director of Woodside Preschool
- Parent Ed Coordinator and Social Emotional Learning Lead at Woodside Elementary School.
- Master's degree in Education with an emphasis in Early Childhood Development.
- Father, a parenting author, and co-founder of Studio Grow.
- Worked directly with over one thousand families at three San Francisco Bay Area Laboratory Nursery Schools:
Bing Nursery School, Stanford University
The Children's School, Mills College
The Child Study Center, San Francisco State University
- Parent Educator and Workshop Leader at Parents Place, San Francisco and Marin.
- At Stanford, presented at parent seminars, made home-visits, and conducted intake developmental history interviews and spring development reports with over 800 families of young children. I graded and trained Stanford Psychology students, trained and evaluated teachers, and assisted with Child Development research.
- Created and lead parenting and toddler classes at DayOne in Walnut Creek and Palo Alto.
- In September of 2005, recognized by Nick Jr. Family Magazine as one of the nation’s most outstanding pre-school educators.
- From 2006-2012, I was observing and writing while over 300,000 people in families with young children visited Studio Grow.
- Read over one hundred books on Parenting, Early Childhood Development, and Parent Coaching.
- I tailor all of this knowledge and experience directly to your family.
Tom Limbert is the Bay Area's Early Childhood Parenting Consultant.
I help parents lead, teach, and instill respect.
Also available for play-date coaching, group-coaching, and presentations.
Read more about Tom here in the Almanac!