Uniquely qualified to be your Parent Coach…
non-judgmental, knowledgeable, personable, practical, and efficient
- Working with families of young children since 1992.
- Director of Woodside Preschool.
- Master’s degree in Education with an emphasis in Early Childhood Development.
- Father, a parenting author, and co-founder of Studio Grow.
- Worked directly with over one thousand families at three San Francisco Bay Area Laboratory Nursery Schools:
Bing Nursery School, Stanford University
The Children’s School, Mills College
The Child Study Center, San Francisco State University
- Parent Educator and Workshop Leader at Parents Place, San Francisco and Marin.
- At Stanford, presented at parent seminars, made home-visits, and conducted intake developmental history interviews and spring development reports with over 800 families of young children. I graded and trained Stanford Psychology students, trained and evaluated teachers, and assisted with Child Development research.
- Created and lead parenting and toddler classes at DayOne in Walnut Creek and Palo Alto.
- In September of 2005, recognized by Nick Jr. Family Magazine as one of the nation’s most outstanding pre-school educators.
- From 2006-2012, I was observing and writing while over 300,000 people in families with young children visited Studio Grow.
- Read over one hundred books on Parenting, Early Childhood Development, and Parent Coaching.
- I tailor all of this knowledge and experience directly to your family.
Tom Limbert is the Bay Area’s Early Childhood Parenting Consultant,
helping parents communicate with confidence, honesty and respect.
Also available for play-date coaching,
group-coaching, and presentations.
For more information, contact me today! Initial consultations are FREE.